Friday, June 21, 2013

35 more days to go until Training Camp starts up on July 26th at the Timex Center here in Jersey

Here's a little itinerary of things I'll be focusing in on writing about over the next week, or so as we approach the start of training camp during this lull in the NFL schedule:


  1. Players who the Giants can turn to for cap help, which I'll write about tonight.
  2. Listing the team cap situations for all 32 teams around the league sometime this weekend.
  3. My second attempt at coming up with a 53-man roster and practice squad for salary cap purposes, probably sometime between next Friday and next Sunday.

As more things come to mind, I'll list them here first, before writing them. I often come up with a list of things, and write them down, but forget to cover them as much as I originally intended to, but hopefully this way my thoughts will be out there for myself and the reading audience to see, so I don't forget as often as I did before.

If anyone has a topic or questions that they'd like me to cover, feel free to leave comments on any of the posts, or e-mail me (optimus2g@aol.com or nygcapcentral@gmail.com

You can also tweet me here:

@NYGCapCentral

No comments:

Post a Comment