- Here are the cap values for 88 of the 90 players on the Giants' 90-man roster.
- I'll start with players 1 through 51 in terms of cap value (with the total cap value for these first 51 players highlighted below in green):
*Note: Victor Cruz and Ramses Barden do in fact count towards the salary cap, even though some folks from Giants101.com apparently misunderstood (see link to article HERE), thinking that they possibly didn't.
Here are players 52 to 88 (with their total highlighted below in orange), not including Justin Pugh and Ryan Nassib, who while on the 90-man roster, are not currently signed. Once they do sign, they will count against the cap. I will list their anticipated cap numbers below though after listing the cap values for players 52 to 88. They are as follows:
- The only two who aren't officially included are 1st round pick Justin Pugh, and 4th round pick Ryan Nassib.
- Pugh will count against the cap when he is signed since his anticipated cap number will fit into the team's top 51 cap values.
- Nassib will not since his anticipated cap number will not fit into the team's top 51 cap numbers.
- Justin Pugh's anticipated salary of $1,517,436 would displace the 51st ranked cap number on the roster at this time since the Top 51 Rule is in effect.
- Ryan Nassib's anticipated salary of $519,114 won't count towards the Giants' salary cap at this time when he signs, but it definitely will once the regular season begins and the Top 51 rule ceases.
- Pugh was the 19th overall pick in the draft, and Nassib was the 110th overall pick in the draft; their anticipated draft values are estimated from the this list from overthecap.com below: