- This gives the Giants the option of adding either player back to the 90 man roster once they get healthy.
- Currently, the Giants only have 89 players on the 90-man roster, giving room for one more.
- Michael Palmer's cap number counted towards the salary cap since it fit into the club's Top 51 cap numbers, whereas Antonio Dennard's didn't since it fit into the 52nd though 90th range.
- Palmer's salary and cap number were both the same, coming out to $630,000.
- He has 3 years of accrued experience with the Atlanta Falcons, dating from 2010 to 2012.
- Dennard's cap number and salary were both the same as well, coming out to $405,000.